Are you in recovery and looking for community, like-minded people, or just something to do? Anixter’s Recovery Hub is a space for people with mental illness to find compassion, community, and connection. Recovery Hub is completely free and open 7 days a week. What you’ll find at the Recovery Hub:
- Providing a safe, judgement free place for adults (18+) with a confirmed mental illness to work on recovery in a peer driven environment
- Increasing skill sets for transition to community living
- Creating families together for those who have desire for connection
- Offering opportunities to rediscover a sense of self and develop interests (music, art, hobbies) to enhance mental health recovery
- Learning from a peer group to get support with life (increasing wellness and fun!)
The Anixter Difference
At the Recovery Hub, you’ll work with people who have experience with recovery. Our Certified Recovery Support Specialists know what you’re going through, and they’ll work with you one-on-one and in a group setting so you can meet your recovery goals.
Meet one of our Certified Recovery Support Specialists, Ric!
“The Recovery Hub blew me away more than anything I’ve ever experienced. The staff helps you but it’s more at your own speed. That’s what sets Anixter apart.”
Drop in anytime! We’re located in Rogers Park right off the Howard CTA stop. We are a resource for YOU!
Recovery Hub Hours:
Sunday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Monday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Tuesday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Wednesday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM