Substance Use Counseling
We’re here for you.
If you need help with substance use, you’re not alone. 1 in 7 individuals experience a substance use disorder in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control. But there is hope! Recovery is possible – and recovery is for you.
The Anixter Advantage
We provide compassionate outpatient treatment that is tailored to the unique needs of each person. We use our expertise and partner with you to achieve an overall healthier way of life free from substance use. Anixter specializes in working with individuals with mental health needs or physical disabilities who experience a co-occurring substance use disorder.
“If it wasn’t for Anixter, I wouldn’t be where I am today.” -Ken, an Anixter Substance Use Counseling client.
Ken’s story shows that recovery is possible.
Anixter Substance Use Counseling services typically include:
- Substance Use Disorder Assessment
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Case Management
- HIV and Other STI Education
- Sober Recreation and Leisure Activities
- Independent Living Skills Education and Training
- Aftercare Planning and Continuing Recovery Support
- Drug and Alcohol Education
- Disability Awareness Education
- Relapse Prevention
- Recovery Support